Learn the multiplication table through play 🎲 practise the 1x1 online
Playfully practise your multiplication tables - learn the 1x1 with online games
On this page we have compiled (almost) all online 1×1 games so that you can learn the multiplication tables in a playful way. These games will help you to better understand the multiplication tables in primary school.
Little by little, there are more and more games. Here you will find above all:
- Word search puzzle for the multiplication table
The complete 1×1 abacus as an online version can also be found on its own page!
Word search puzzles - learning the multiplication tables through play
With word search puzzles you can practise the multiplication tables in a playful way.
In the word search puzzles, the numbers of the respective multiplication tables are hidden in the jumble of letters. Find the numbers and mark them with your mouse or finger, depending on which device you are on.
Observe the following rules/hints:
- Words can be written forwards and backwards: three = ierd
- Words can be written diagonally.
- the "sharp s" is always written with a "double s": ß = ss
- Every time the page is called up (or updated), the word search puzzles for learning multiplication tables are re-compiled!
- Currently, the menu navigation of these games is still in English. But that should not be a problem!
- If a 1×1 game does not fit completely on the screen, you can use the key combination "CTRL" + "-" to make the screen smaller!
1×1 multiplication tables game with 1
Find the words in the 1st row!
Play word search puzzles for multiplication tables with 2 - 1×1!
Find the words in the row of 2!
Word search puzzle for multiplication tables with 3
Find the words in the row of 3!
Word search puzzles for the multiplication table with the 4 - play the row of 4 in 1×1!
Word search puzzles for the multiplication table with 5 - practise the row of 5!
Word search puzzles for the multiplication table with 6 - practise the row of 6!
Word search puzzles to practise multiplication tables with 7 - practise the row of 7!
Word search puzzle for multiplication tables with 8
Practise multiplication tables in a playful way, find the numbers in the 8's row!
Word search puzzles for the multiplication table with 9 - practise the 9's row!
Word search puzzles to play multiplication tables with 10
Play 1×1: find the numbers in the row of 10!
Match task and result - Play 1x1
Here you can play and practise the small 1×1 by drawing tasks to the matching result.
So you have to find pairs of pictures.
The book to practise with: "Maths lesson 2 - Learning the multiplication tables".
You can find many more tasks on the topic of multiplication tables in the 2nd grade of primary school and 1×1 games to cut out in our exercise book! You can also use it to play and learn 1×1!
The successful booklet now published NEW with the online maths exercises for grade 2!
Maths lesson 2 - Learning multiplication tables, intensive and interactive
Exercise book for the 2nd grade in elementary school
- Scope: 60 pages, DIN A 4, hardcover, b/w
- Published: 09 / 2021
- ISBN: 978-394186836-6
- Price: €7.95
- Available everywhere in every bookshop (orderable) or in online shops.